Acworth Immediate Care Hiring
Here's a look at the latest job opportunity in and around Acworth.
Medical Office Specialist
Acworth Immediate Care is seeking a a Medical Office Specialist to provide clinical/administrative support. This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED;
- Knowledge of basic office equipment including copier, fax machine, and computer;
- Skills in dealing with interpersonal issues and customer relations;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimal supervision;
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions;
- Ability to organize and communicate clearly;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information.