Invite a friend
Celebrate National Puzzle Day with LearningRx - All Week Long + Special Offer!
Celebrate National Puzzle Day with LearningRxSpecial savings on Assessments all week long!
LearningRx is challenging you to put your puzzle-building skills to the test ... a brain skills test!
January 26 through February 2, LearningRx is offering $50 off of your Cognitive Skills Assessment (regularly $199). The results can help decide what steps to take in strengthening certain cognitive skills.
* Jigsaw puzzles originated in the 1760s when maps were pasted onto wood and dissected.
* In 2008, more than 15,000 people in Ravensburg, Germany assembled a nearly 6,500-square-foot puzzle in town square. The puzzle had 1,141,800 pieces.
* In the 1930s, puzzle manufacturer Einson Freeman convinced a toothbrush company to give away a puzzle with every toothbrush purchase. More than one million toothbrushes sold.
* Here are 4 tips to help your child finish a puzzle:
* Free puzzles online:
Lots of free jigsaw puzzles for all ages that kids can do online:
* Free "Games for Skills" Chart:
Find out which common, inexpensive games build certain cognitive skills at:
$50 off Cognitive Skills Assessment
$50 off of a Cognitive Skills Assessment ($199 value)! Coupon is transferable. Please feel free to share this with friends and family. Not to be combined with other offers.Offer Expires: Saturday, February 2, 2013Call or email us today to schedule your Assessment!
3420 Acworth Due West Rd NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
"Puzzles are great because they help strengthen important brain skills. These include things like attention, visual processing, planning and spatial reasoning. They're especially important for younger children, because a foundation of strong cognitive skills makes learning easier later."
Kristen Thompson, Owner
|Where||LearningRx 3420 Acworth Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About LearningRx
LearningRx is a brain training center which endeavors to help children and adults learn more easily through cognitive skills testing and training programs which improve logic, reasoning, processing, attention, memory and more. For more information, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the website provided.