Join us for a festive celebration. The Christmas at NorthStar Church Arts & Craft Show will be buzzing with activity on Fri., Nov. 30 and Sat., Dec. 1. There will be more than 75 arts and crafts exhibitors from all over the Southeast who have crafted, arranged, painted or built all the products themselves.
A sample of products to be sold is jewelry, pottery, paintings, ornaments, apparel, one-of-a-kind gift items and more. It's a perfect time to enjoy good family fun and finish up your Christmas shopping.
There will be delicious festival food to warm your insides, entertainment, free photos with Santa, children’s activities, marshmallows and smores.
- Free photos with Santa, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 30 and noon to 3 p.m. on Dec. 1. Don’t miss your opportunity to tell the big guy what you want for Christmas and preserve the moment in a photo. The best part is that it is free courtesy of Superior Plumbing.
- Local entertainment features Baker, Big Shanty, Bullard, Chalker, Frey, Lewis, Vaughn and Pickett's Mill Elementary and Primary school choruses filling the air with joy. We will also feature local dance groups and performers from Great Gig Dance Company, ETO Martial Arts Demo Team, Bravo Dance and the NorthStar Kids.
- Children’s activities will be in abundance and feature a giant slide, obstacle course, bounces and more.
- Hours: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Nov. 30 and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 1
- Cost: Free admission and parking.
- Directions: Take I-75 to Chastain Road, which is exit No. 271. Go west. Continue to Cobb Parkway (Huddle House on right). Turn right onto Cobb Parkway, go three miles to Blue Springs Road (traffic light). Turn right. Continue one-fourth mile until you see NorthStar Church on your left. NorthStar Church is located at 3413 Blue Springs Rd., Kennesaw.
- For more information: Call 770-423-1330 or www.jrmmanagement.com
Editor's note: This announcement was written by Bill Watson of JRM Management Services Inc.