The Acworth and Kennesaw communities have a lot to offer when it comes to a romantic and delicious Valentine’s Day meal. Many local restaurants are offering special Valentine’s Day menus and specials. Because Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants, it is a good idea to make reservations ahead of time. Here are five Patch Picks of the specials being offered locally.
- on Main Street in Acworth will be serving a romantic four-course Valentine's dinner with complimentary champagne and roses on Saturday, Feb. 11 and Tuesday, Feb. 14. The special menu will include market fresh seafood, duck and pork entrees as well as a four-layer chocolate fudge cake with raspberry sauce for dessert. Tickets are $60/person including tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, call 770-966-1515.
- will start its Valentine's Day celebration early. The restaurant will open at noon on Saturday, Feb. 11 and Sunday, Feb. 12, with regular dinner menu available till 2:30 p.m., and a special four-course prix fixe Valentine's menu starting at $65/person from 4 p.m. until 11 p.m. (regular menu not available after 4 p.m. on Feb 11-14). Call 770-425-1411 to make a reservation.
- in downtown Acworth will be serving Valentine's Day specials besides the regular items on Feb. 14. Entrees include roast duck, surf and turf, seafood and pasta specials, that will be served with complimentary wine and salad. For reservation, call 770-974-1110.
- in historic downtown Acworth will be offering seafood specials besides the regular menu items on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., followed by dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. For reservations or more information, call 770-672-6605.
- in Kennesaw is known for its intimate dinners and upscale entrees. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner with its signature steaks seared at 1,800 degrees and topped with butter so they sizzle all the way to the table. Call 770-420-1985 to make a reservation.
What other romantic restaurants would you recommend for Valentine's Day? Share with the rest of the us in the commets below!