The Acworth Board of Aldermen will meet at 6:30 tonight at City Hall, 4415 Senator Richard B. Russell Ave.
Here is the complete agenda.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC HEARING: 2013-01SLUP Calvary Fellowship River Oaks request for a special land use permit for a church facility located at 4728 Wood Street. The property is currently zoned C-1 (neighborhood retail commercial.
3. PUBLIC HEARING: 2013-01R Milholland Enterprises, LLC request to rezone approximately 15 acres from MU (per the plan) to MU (per the plan) in the City of Acworth. The property is located at the northwest corner of Cherokee Street and Lake Acworth Drive known as Lake Acworth Village. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED TO TABLE THIS REQUEST.
4. PUBLIC HEARING: 2013-02R Map amendment to zone existing railroad rights of way (active and/or abandoned) to RRX (Railroads and Railroad Crossings). This zoning applies to all railroad rights of way within the city.
5. Consideration for conceptual site plan approval Family Dollar to construct an 8,320 square foot retail store located at 3454 Baker Road. The property is currently zoned C-2 (Community Retail Commercial).
6. Review of House Bill 386 as related to motor vehicles and Title Ad Valorem Tax Intergovernmental Agreement.