The Cobb County Public Library System is offering free workshops covering details of the new healthcare law with certified health navigators approved by the State of Georgia, in cooperation with Mental Health America of Georgia.
Mental Health America is made up of thousands of individuals taking active roles protecting America’s mental health.
Certified navigators will work with individuals to better understand their new health insurance options and assist with enrollment.
Online registration is required. You can register by clicking the time you would like to attend in the February schedule below:
- Monday, February 10, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., South Cobb Regional Library
- Tuesday, February 11, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., West Cobb Regional Library
- Saturday, February 15, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Switzer Library
- Monday, February 17, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., West Cobb Regional Library
- Wednesday, February 19, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mountain View Regional Library
- Thursday, February 20, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Cobb Regional Library
- Saturday, February 22, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Switzer Library
- Monday, February 24, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Switzer Library