Acworth Public Library
The Acworth Public Library is a branch of the Cobb County Public Library System. The library is located in downtown Acworth by the City Hall. It is a neighborhood style library and serves as a vital part of Acworth and surrounding communities. In the early 1900s, the Carrie Dyer Women's Club sponsored the original Acworth Library. In 1963, the library officially became a part of the Cobb County-Marietta Public Library System, and collections float around libraries in the system. Computers and Wi-Fi access are available for the public, as well as programs for children such as story time and classes during the school year.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday: 10am-6pm; Thursday: 11am-6pm; Friday- Sunday: Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: The general policy is 30 minutes at a time, and people can renew their access to up to 2 hours if no one else is waiting.
- Book donation information: The Acworth Public Library accepts all donations of books. Residents can also donate to specific needs in a collection the library has. Those particular collections are listed on the Cobb County library system website.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No