Allatoona High School
Allatoona High School is part of the Cobb County School District, with a student body of 856 from grades 9 - 12. It's the only Cobb County high school in the City of Acworth and is located adjacent to Pickett's Mill Elementary School.
The school has 14 sports teams, including football, baseball and basketball, and offers a variety of extracurricular activities. Some of the student clubs include Helm (the student government organization), band, chorus, orchestra, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Future Educators of America (FEA), math team, Spirit Club, Tri-M Music Honor Society and the Young Alderman Program.
Allatoona High has a student-to-teacher ratio of 12:1, which is lower than the State of Georgia average ratio of 14:1.
- Fax: 770-529-7744
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:20am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Number of students: 856
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: No
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 74
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Band, chorus, orchestra, art, drama, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Future Educators of America (FEA), math team, Lucky Bucs, Key Club, Mileage Club, National Honor Society, peer mediators, Spirit Club, yearbook, Young Alderman Program
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cross country and track, cheerleading, fast pitch softball, football, golf, lacrosse, rifle team, soccer, swimming, tennis, volleyball, wrestling