Bar-B-Cutie Restaurant & Catering Co.
Bar-B-Cutie Restaurant & Catering Co. is a franchise that has been claiming the best in BBQ since 1950. This location is a fun, family-oriented bar and restaurant with a down south appeal. With more than 58 years in business, Bar-B-Cutie now has 17 locations across the United States - this being one of the two locations that can be accounted for in Georgia. Bar-B-Cutie's recipe has been featured on Rachel Ray as the best backyard BBQ. Mangers and owners, Greg, Ed, and Pam will put your BBQ taste buds to the test. It was also voted Nashville's best BBQ three years in a row.
- Fax: N/A
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.bar-b-cutie.com/bbq/menus/ACWORTH_togomenu.pdf
- Specialties: Baby Back Ribs, catering
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This strip on Cobb Pkwy. through Acworth has no shortage of New York-style pizza shops and BBQ houses.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Sandwiches, Soul Food, Southern, Steak House, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Baby Back Ribs, BBQ chicken and pork
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: N/A
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: N/A