Bartow-Carver Park is located to the east of Red Top Mountain Park in Acworth. It is successfully managed by Bartow county and has very well-kept amenities. Amenities include a large inside group community building, beach area, playground areas, three small pavilions, large group picnic shelter with grill, boat ramps, hiking trails and a full-size ball field. It is right along beautiful Lake Allatoona.
- Fax: 770-387-5149
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair-accessible
- Founding Date: N/A
- What makes this community special?: Acworth is a small, tight-knit community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This parks amenities are second to none and its right along Lake Allatoona.
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Boat dock, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Food/drink, Ranger, Restrooms
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 50 acres