Books-A-Million was founded in 1917 and has become a leading retailer in the Southeast. Stop in to pick up a new release or a classic book and enjoy a cup of Seattle's Best Coffee at the in-store cafe. Books-A-Million also operates a website with a large selection of titles.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1917
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Books, newspapers, magazines, music
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Acworth is a small tight-knit community.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Everybody has something they can enjoy reading. Figure out what interests you, and go with it.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 10
- Number of magazine titles: 50
- Wi-Fi: Free