Cauble Park is a famous park of Georgia's northwestern region. Its 25 acres of fishing, boating, and recreation also includes beaches, a boardwalk, volleyball courts and picnic pavilions. The park is the heart of many annual events that happen in Acworth's community. The park encourages visitors to come for the day, or enjoy the freedom of renting one of its many beautiful properties for extended getaways.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- What makes this community special?: Acworth has tons of great parks and recreational landmarks.
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- When's the best time of day to visit this beach?: Sunrise or sunset -- the park looks most beautiful at these times.
- Public/Private: Public
- Type: Lake
- Beach pass information: Beach is open to the public. Private beach houses can be rented.
- Common activities: Camping, Cycling, Fishing, Jet skiing, Kayaking/canoeing, Motor boating, Picnicking, Sailing, Water skiing
- Facilities: Boardwalk, Boat access, Food/drink, Lockers, Piers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No pets
- Cars allowed: Yes
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: There are now trails connecting the north and south perimeters of the park.
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Boat dock, Camping, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Ranger, Restrooms, Showers
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 25 acres