Cobb County Kennworth Park
Cobb County Kennworth Park is a beautiful space with five softball fields, an eight-court tennis center, two batting cages, a playground, fitness trail and a picnic pavilion. This government-run park is right off South Main Street through Acworth.
- Fax: N/A
- Hours: Daily, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking, ramp
- Founding Date: N/A
- What makes this community special?: Acworth is a small tight-knit community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The facilities are well-maintained, and the grounds keepers do an outstanding job of keeping trails and ball fields up to par.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Ranger, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 50 acres