Dallas Landing Park
Dallas Landing Park is a whopping 82 acres with a overlook of Lake Allatoona. This park has its beaches amongst the other parks in the area, but this one caters to the backyard BBQ much more! With public grills, horseshoe pits, botchie courts, and other recreational facilities, this park is perfect for a family outing. The amount of space here allows for each family to find a private area to set up shop and have space. Also, Dallas Landing has become famous for hosting the annual Women's Triathlon every August.
- Fax: N/A
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm; Open mid-April through mid-September $5 Parking
- Handicap Accessible: Wheel Chair Accessible
- Founding Date: N/A
- What makes this community special?: Acworth has a cluster of really great parks that border the beaches.
- Parking: Paid lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This park is one of the biggest and most spaced-out.
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Boat dock, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: You must attain permit to camp & rent private pavilions.
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 92 acres