You'll find all the delightful charm of southern culture at Dogwood Terrace. The outdoor seating of the restaurant provides the perfect ambiance in the shade of dogwood trees and in front of the hearth when the weather turns cooler.
The food is everything you'd expect from an upscale bistro, featuring many classic American favorites and a variety of other dishes and specialties. Private events are another expertise of Dogwood Terrace and the staff can help make your special event or day all the more so. Take a look at the website for a full menu, a biography on head chef Steve Moughalian and details about the unique construction and design of the interior architectural details.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - close; Sat, 9am - close; Sun, 10am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dogwoodterrace.net/dinner/index.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Beef Short Ribs
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Steve Moughalian
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic