Firehouse Subs was founded by firemen and exhibits the motif everywhere inside the restaurant chain's many locations, including fire engine lights mounted on the ceiling inside. The location in Acworth is no exception and features the fireman favorites that have come to define the sandwich shop, including the firehouse hero and engineer subs. The chain is heavily involved in the communities it serves food in another way. In 2005 it started a foundation to raise money for new equipment for fire departments.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, chips and other side items, assorted beverages
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: firehousesubs.com/OurMenu.aspx?MenuID=8
- Specialties: Hot and cold submarine-style sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The firehouse meatball sub or the hook and ladder sub
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun