Frana Brown Park
Frana Brown Park is a small intimate park in Acworth. Spanning less than an acre, this park features tranquil fountains, a playground and stunning water views. The park can be rented for wedding receptions and other private events. Located at the intersection of Morningside Drive and Main Street, this is the only park that is right off of the downtown district.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The park is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This park contains the orginal bell from the Acworth Methodist Episcopal Church South
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Rentals are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Restrictions: No fires
- Wi-Fi: None