The Kroger is the largest store in the Butler Creek Shopping Center, at the corner of Cobb Parkway and Acworth Due West Road. It is a Kroger Fuel location with a gas station in the parking lot that features 12 gas pumps as well as air and water dispensers for your car. The main store offers the standard Kroger grocery store options, including groceries, home needs, flowers, greeting cards and a bakery. It also has a Red Box video rental machine out front.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 6:00am - 1:00am.
- Handicap Accessible: The shopping center's curbed walkway has handicap ramps in multiple locations, including directly in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Groceries, bakery items, prepared foods, flowers
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No