La Bamba Mexican Bar and Grill
La Bamba Mexican Bar and Grill certainly has what it takes to create a festive environment and they back it up with excellent traditional favorites from the kitchen. The restaurant doesn't have set closing hours because they like to cater to the late-night crowd looking to settle in and enjoy themselves. You'll find outdoor seating, some specialty dishes worth trying along with the steady staples of Mexican cuisine, and several varieties of the famous by-product of blue agave: tequila.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - close.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican cuisine.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fajitas La Bamba, Carnitas, Carne Asada.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fajitas, enchiladas, burritos and tacos.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Tequila