LA Pawn Shop
LA Pawn is one storefront in a four-unit shopping complex on Bells Ferry, about a mile north of Highway 92 in Acworth. The shop has an extensive collection of merchandise displayed in a 1,200-foot showroom. Many of the items are on a series of shelves on the showroom floor, but the more valuable, smaller items are kept under glass enclosures at the store's counter. The shop also displays lawn equipment outside on the walkway leading to the front door. The store pays cash for sold or pawned items and accepts cash and major credit cards as payment for purchased items.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Walkay to the main entrance is elevated, but the handicapped spaces in the lot have ramps leading to the elevated walkway.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, electronics, small-engine machines, lawn equipment, sporting goods
- Services: Financing
- Return policy: All items sold as is. No returns.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No