Long John Silver's Seafood
Long John Silver's Seafood has been one of the most popular fast-food seafood restaurants since 1969. Long John Silver's is known for its batter-dipped fish, chicken and shrimp. The chain has 1200 stores worldwide; more than 200 of them are paired with either Taco Bell, KFC or A&W. This particular location is paired with a Taco Bell inside of the Lakeside Marketplace Plaza.
- Fax: N/A
- Hours: Every day, 10am - 11pm Drive-thru: Sun - Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair Accessible
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Various seafood meals.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.longjohnsilvers.com/menu/
- Specialties: Seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Acworth is a small tight knit community.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Batter-Dipped Fish, Chicken & Shrimp
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Batter-Dipped Shrimp
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Late-night