Mangos Restaurant specializes in Cuban dishes and Caribbean-inspired fare including seafood options, Latin favorites and some unique creations. The atmosphere is suitable both for early evening family dining and the late-night crowd, and the restaurant also offers outdoor seating. If a true fiesta mood is what interests you, be sure to check out Mangos on Friday nights for special events late in the evening. The restaurant is also a good lunch spot for anyone who works along Baker Road or nearby.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Wed, 11am - 3pm; Thu - Sun, 11am - 5pm. Dinner: Sat - Thu, 5pm - 11pm; Fri, 5pm - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Churrasco Gaucho, Tilapia with Coconut Shrimp Sauce, Crab Enchiladas
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Cuban
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Churrasco Gaucho
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun