Moe's Southwest Grill brings its pop-culture Tex-Mex food to Acworth on Cobb Parkway. With favorites like fajitas, burritos, nachos and tacos named after cultural icons from film and music, the culture of Moe's is the welcoming and insouciant flair of the seventies. Enjoy the Billy Barou nachos topped with Who is Kaiser Salsa or any number of other fantastic menu items - check out the website to browse them all and learn more about the company.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tex-Mex burritos, quesadillas, tacos, fajitas, nachos
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: moes.com/Menu.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 23
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun