Puerto Vallarta Restaurant
Puerto Vallarta offers two menus - one featuring authentic Latin American cuisine and one featuring the more familiar Tex-Mex offerings. For example, the authentic Mexican taco has meat, lettuce and pico de gallo, while the Tex-Mex taco comes with cheese, salsa and other ingredients that are typical of Tex-Mex dishes. The restaurant is in the Bell's Ferry Landing shopping center at the corner of Bells Ferry and Highway 92. Many of the shops in the center cater specifically to Acworth's Hispanic community, and Puerto Vallarta is no exception, although all patrons are welcome.
- Handicap Accessible: The curbed breezeway is elevated directly in front of the door, but there is an accessible ramp a few doors down.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet