Rite Aid Pharmacy is a full service drug store with a wide variety of beauty supplies, household goods, food products, medicine and health care items for sale. The location on Cobb Parkway North offers the convenience of a drive-through window for prescription pick-ups and a digital photo processing center inside. The store's website also has many features and services for customers, including the ability to manage prescription history, online shopping and health information. Take a look at the site for promotional discounts and seasonal products that are currently available.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Many insurance plans are accepted at the pharmacy.
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No