Taco Bell has been an American hit in Mexican-style, fast-food dining since 1962. Taco Bell serves over 3 billion tacos and burritos annually. This location is paired with a Long John Silver's inside the Lakeside Marketplace Plaza. It is open late on weekends and has a drive-thru window and dining area.
- Fax: N/A
- Hours: Store hours: daily, 10am - 11pm. Drive-thru hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 10am - 1am; Sun, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The franchise is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Mexican food
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Acworth is a small, tight-knit community."
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Tacos, burritos
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tacos
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Late-night