Woodstock Antiques is a showroom for more than 150 dealers with more than 25,000 square feet. The nostalgia is truly palpable throughout the many nooks and recesses splendidly arranged to showcase classic Americana antiques and pieces that evoke the plucky optimism of the 1950s or the poetic renaissance of the 1970s. Woodstock Antiques is more appropriately referred to as a mall, and anyone looking to update their home decor or furnish a new home would be remiss not to browse the extensive selection found here. Check out the website for a better feel of what's available.
- Fax: 678-445-6595
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10 am - 7 pm; Sun, Noon - 6 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique furniture, home accessories, rugs, lighting, pictures and other home goods.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Is this piece an original or a reproduction?
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 150
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment