The YMCA has helped strengthen communities for more than 150 years. This location provides affordable, year-round childcare for infants, toddlers and preschool children, as well as health and wellness programs, a state-of-the-art workout room, gym, pool, camps and more.
Plenty of classes available for all ages, including swimming, dance and more. There's even a rock climbing wall and indoor running track. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Visit the Web site for a guest pass.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior
- Membership info: http://www.ymcapass.com/nfy.shtml
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Genders: Mixed
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Gym, Hockey/skating rink, Rock climbing wall, Running track, Skate park, Swimming pool
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mid-afternoon.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 5
- Diving: No